you want them to be placed. Furthermore, a circle of friendship is not just for socialization; it has taken me many years to know and understand what this really means. There is a lot flattery related to the "ode of friendship"...many use poems and quotes to elevate friends to a place they should not be, but let's talk about how the people we are connected to are near and dear to our
1. We make time for the people that are important to us and we call them
2. A circle of friends includes a powerful connection of people who love,
respect and appreciate one another; there is something comfortable, open and
endearing about having these people in your life.
3. Don't be jealous and don't fool yourself, your confidant has a confidant
and that's a great thing if it doesn't include messy discussions about you.
4. You can't have five hundred best friends--get over it! However you can
have circles of great friendships; some of the people that are near and dear to
your heart will be in the outer court, some will be in the inner court, and some
will be in the holy of holies but they will all be important to you just in
5. You get to decide how expansive and rich your circle of friends will be;
some don't want and can't handle lots of friends. One of my friends only has
five people in her trusted circle but that circle is rich and supportive enough
for her. Know what you can handle.
May the circle of your friendships never be broken and if ever it is may you
have the wisdom to know what to do to repair it. This is Tuesday talk.
© 2013 Theda Okona All Rights Reserved